Adding a Popup link in menu

sbstn / 2010-11-04 05:06:32   

Hi everyone, this is my first post, so sorry for any mistake, and also thanks so much to the developers.

I want to add a link to an external site on the menu, is there a way to make it open in a popup window (without toolbars, etc.)?

I would also like to know if there's a way for such link to be put inside a section, so it's not shown all the time on the main menu.

http://www.eleveneleven.mx/

Thanks!

arsondpi / 2010-11-04 09:42:17   

...just search the web for these things- in a web search box type something like "Pop Up Window Generator" and you'll come up with some site that does all the coding for you...

As for the second question you can have a link in your index - ...in the pre-nav or post-nav area.
Insert a list tag (< ul >) and type the popup code with a link in a li tag (inside the < ul > tag)

sbstn / 2010-11-04 18:55:50   

thanks, the thing is i want it to be inside a section because as you can see on my website, all of the links are hidden until you click "MENU" which is a section title, and i would like ot to be in there with the rest of the links.

arsondpi / 2010-11-05 00:37:33   

you can have a meta tag that redirects you to another url - other than that you'll need php or jquery coding skills to get it done right...

This thread has been closed, thank you.