Hide section titles in menu?

clarkc / 2010-12-11 19:14:34   

Hello,

I've been reading and searching if it's possible to hide a section title from the menu and couldn't find anything. I have a gallery section that I want broken down into 3 other sections. But I only want the links to those 3 other sections on the gallery content page, not the navigation. Is this possible? I thought turning off the "Display Section Title" would do the trick but it doesn't.

So basically can I have links to alternative pages from my site without having them in the navigation menu?

www.clarkcoots.com
(right now I have the links set up in Gallery but they don't go anywhere because the pages aren't published)

thank you,
Indexhibit has been really great, thanks for doing all of this.

Vaska A / 2010-12-12 13:33:12   

Yes, go into the Sections management area and there is a setting for that...

Your server is crazy slow for me.

clarkc / 2010-12-12 15:24:52   

Wow, sorry I overlooked that a hundred times. I found it now thank you.

Is everything on my site slow? Or just the Gallery? I'm going to resize all my images and lower the dpi, hopefully that will do the trick

Thanks again, can't believe I missed those additional settings.

Vaska A / 2010-12-12 19:09:49   

It's faster now. Could have simply been a server hiccup when I was trying to look at things earlier...

Glad you got it working. ;)

alucidwake / 2011-01-26 11:33:02   

is there any way to hide the section title, but not have the menu content shift up? if you check out my site, I want both columns of links at the bottom to align horizontally, but only 1 of them have a title

http://www.kuffermanstructures.com

thank you! slowly learning, just hitting a few road blocks

olgv / 2014-03-01 15:05:21   

I am looking into a way of keeping the "section-title" but without hyperlinking, so I use it just as a title for a category of projects...

Any suggestions ?

olgv / 2014-03-01 15:08:44   

sorry guys, just found the answer on the forum
indexhibit.org/forum/thread/19473/

This thread has been closed, thank you.