different theme each page

dellanox / 2010-12-18 15:47:20   

hi indexhibit people!
i need to build a website where every page has its own theme ... for example having different color backgrounds (both content area and menu area), different positions of the elements ... can i set a different stylesheet for every single sections?

my url is www.annadellanoce.it but i´m still experimenting ;)
thanks a lot for your help ...

dellanox / 2010-12-18 15:50:19   

and another question ... can i have an index.html built in html as a startpage that links to the indexhibit sites?
to be more precise ... i have a startpage with an image that has 4 different active areas, each of them links to an indexhibit page ... thanks again ...

Vaska A / 2010-12-18 15:55:49   

Yes, you can set different styles for various sections. If you look at the source code you will see that the body tag has an id that you can use for this kind of approach.

As far as having a generic index.html start page - obviously, you need to generate it custom but it shouldn't be any problem at all (requiring no changes to Indexhibit) if your host has the right kind of setup. Try it (make a quick test page)...see if it works...that's how you will know...

dellanox / 2010-12-19 06:01:53   

thanks a lot!i did built an index, now working on customizing the different pages ... i might come back with other issues :) thanks again

haaale / 2012-12-04 21:06:54   

dear dellanox! can you share your experience with me?
I've same problem, but i can't find out how to edit files!

This thread has been closed, thank you.