Full error message…

clementchaussier / 2011-10-04 15:17:47   

Hello,

I just finished to upload my indexhibit, then installed it

and I got some error message on my page…
first with the langage:

Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /homez.113/switchon/www/ndxz-studio/defaults.php on line 16

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /homez.113/switchon/www/ndxz-studio/common.php on line 73

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /homez.113/switchon/www/ndxz-studio/common.php on line 93
Indexhibit

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /homez.113/switchon/www/ndxz-studio/helper/html.php on line 18

Then when i'am logged…

Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /homez.113/switchon/www/ndxz-studio/defaults.php on line 16

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /homez.113/switchon/www/ndxz-studio/common.php on line 73

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /homez.113/switchon/www/ndxz-studio/common.php on line 93

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /homez.113/switchon/www/ndxz-studio/lib/router.php on line 54

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /homez.113/switchon/www/ndxz-studio/lib/router.php on line 54

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /homez.113/switchon/www/ndxz-studio/lib/router.php:54) in /homez.113/switchon/www/ndxz-studio/lib/access.php on line 80

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /homez.113/switchon/www/ndxz-studio/lib/router.php:54) in /homez.113/switchon/www/ndxz-studio/lib/access.php on line 81

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /homez.113/switchon/www/ndxz-studio/lib/router.php:54) in /homez.113/switchon/www/ndxz-studio/lib/template.php on line 65

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /homez.113/switchon/www/ndxz-studio/lib/template.php on line 322

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /homez.113/switchon/www/ndxz-studio/lib/template.php on line 322

studio/lib/template.php on line 322

Ive deleted a lot of error message cause its repeat like hell…

My host (OVH) told me that i had to check :

ndxz-studio
common.php
ndxz-studio/lib/statistics.php

And if its hard that I have to contact my webmaster. But i'am the only one on this site !

Dont know why i got this, already did 2 indexhibit and never had any such problems.
By the way I tried to delete and reupload like three times to see if I did something wrong.

Please help me

Thanks a lot

clementchaussier / 2011-10-04 15:18:18   

forgot to tell my url www.switchonthesound.com

pernin / 2011-10-04 16:20:50   

edit your defaults.php, add the following line:

ini_set('error_reporting', 4096);

your host is using php 5.3 with deprecation warnings turned on. This should turn them off.

clementchaussier / 2011-10-04 16:42:36   

thanks a lot ;)

This thread has been closed, thank you.