Updating themes and exhibit formats for Indexhibit 2

yvidal / 2012-05-30 21:54:21   

I did the first part and went inside.in the second part I do not know exactly where I need to do the changes. my site looks very bad now.
yoramvidal.com

Vaska A / 2012-05-30 22:17:39   

You don't need to upgrade the over and over format - we already did that one.

yvidal / 2012-05-30 22:29:00   

But i can not see all the sections in my site and all the pic and the home page. I do not know were to change all this part "Updating themes and exhibit formats for Indexhibit 2"

renno / 2012-06-01 19:57:14   

I am trying to use the columner theme in version 2, how do i make it work?
Thanks in advance...

Vaska A / 2012-06-01 20:20:21   

We'll have a new columner theme out at the end of the weekend.

renno / 2012-06-01 21:30:08   

Thanks Vaska,
I'm trying to make it work but unfortunatelly my css/php/html skills are rubbish...
the funny thing is that i'm always wanting something difficult to make, i should resent in doing something simpler i guess...
i was planning to make a layout simmillar to that: bestverzorgdeboeken.nl/en/, like a central horizontal indexhibit, but i guess is too difficult, so maybe it could be a nice theme, if someone have the skills and courage to do it...

pernin / 2012-06-02 08:27:58   

the centered theme will also be coming up for indexhibit 2, how soon I don't know, but soon... I think LeMathieu is working on it. We're up to our eyebrows in jacarés right now ;)

flexn / 2012-07-05 14:31:40   

Hello!
My knowledge of code is also minimal but with a detailed tutorial i could update my plugins.
In the actual tutorial for example i get the information that i have to replace the image query but not where to find it and how it looks.
Would be really great if someone could post a idiot-proof upgrade-tutorial for plugins...

flexn / 2012-07-05 14:40:19   

I wanted to upgrade the iwakami plugin and the old grow plugin.
My problem with the new grow function is that i want to show more than one pic in full resolution simultaneously.
I have series of flyers where the single parts can be joined to one big panorama...

flexn / 2012-07-05 20:43:02   

Just discovered what i can do with "Admin > Formats"
looks like i dont need the old plugins...

toviszejo / 2012-07-08 15:37:33   

Hi I also tried to upgrade and use columner theme in version 2, I think I did what was written in help but still is not working... Is already possible somewhere download the new columner theme? You write before month, that it will be in few days ...thanks a lot...I tried to find it but I didn't..thanks V.

Vaska A / 2012-07-08 17:29:22   

Not yet...it will be very shortly (let's say within the next two weeks).

renno / 2012-07-09 20:37:46   

:/
I hope so, i need to start to re-design my portifolio and i begin to regret using version 2.0, since it is slowing down my process... i don't mean to sound bitter or complain, version 2 looks and works pretty good, but at the same time the themes would help a lot, specially for non-programmers... I wish i could do anything to help but i have no skills in this area, just wish luck to everybody that is working on the themes, and please don't forget us non-programmers!

toviszejo / 2012-08-01 04:52:43   

Hi so how It's look like with the theme?I just ask because I'm a pure beginner and It's impossible that I could do my own (same like columner),I can just maybe customize.., so till the time when it will be...I coulndť make my webpage and it's quite bad now, because I need them..thanks for answer, By V.

This thread has been closed, thank you.