Fatal Errors???

BS6_Photography / 2012-05-31 20:51:25   

Hello,
I am having trouble upgrading my site. I have followed the upgrade tutorial and am getting this message when trying to visit my site.......(bs6photography.info)

Fatal error: Class 'exhibit' not found in /home/a7612883/public_html/ndxzstudio/common.php on line 122

I am also getting this when trying to preview an exhibit.......

Fatal error: Class 'Exhibit' not found in /home/a7612883/public_html/ndxzstudio/lib/options.php on line 213

I have tried re-adding the 'new install' folders to my FTP but it has not helped.

As I know practically nothing about web development/coding I am a little bit stumped. Does anyone know whats wrong/ have a solution??

Thanks in advance.

Vaska A / 2012-05-31 21:01:45   

It's looking for your exhibit formats - /ndxzsite/plugin/.

Perhaps, your site is using an exhibit format that isn't in the new set of files - it's very possible. Go into your system and on the main page exhibit chagne it to the 'visual index' format and see what happens.

Don't start deleting and reinstalling...this can be fixed...

BS6_Photography / 2012-05-31 21:09:50   

Ah ha!! I stupidly added an old plug-in that I was using and didn't change anything with in the plug-in it self. I have since removed it and some images are now showing on the home page of my site, no menu though!! haha!! I think I will have a look into the default theme folder and have a go at re-creating my old theme like you mentioned on a different post. Thanks for a speedy reply.

This thread has been closed, thank you.