1 year(s) ago
yes - edit the section and click Exhibit Options - select Visual Index as your Exhibit Format and then section as your Media Source...
Ohops, I did it, but I can't find the images previously uploaded in the other sections. It tells me "no images" on the bottom of the text window and there is no "insert images" button. Except the usual "upload images" button that, in this case, tells me "You can not upload to this exhibit. Change the media source in options.".
You probably changed the media source (in Exhibit Options). Just change it back to 'exhibit' and if you had uploaded images you will see them again.
Sorry, but I don't see any image. I try to explain myself again, I don't speak English very well and I am afraid of language barriers.
- On pourb.net I made 3 different exhibits for a total of 7 photos.
- Now I want to make a new page (exhibit or section, whatever) and display those 7 photos in a sort of wall, without delating the previous exhibits. (View by date/exhibit VS total view).
- I am wandering if there is a sort of image manager, file manager that displays me all the pics previously uploaded in order to avoid uploading again every single pic. that already exist somewhere in the DB (Now the pics are only 7 but in future they will be more and duplicating is not good).
- I followed your instructions but it's not working. No pics are available.
If useful, I just want to inform you that I modified the .httpacces to enable clean urls as you mentioned here: indexhibit.org/tutorials/getting-started/enable-clean-urls/
Thanks again and sorry for my verbosity
1. You can't do that. You do need to reupload in that situation.
2. No, there is not another Files Manager.
We are working on a way to do this but it's many months away - it will be a totally new feature.