3 year(s) ago
Hello - today we're making the testing of the new Slideshow format public. We've been doing this behind the scenes the past week and things went quite well. Thanks to the folks who helped out.
Now, you can download Slideshow for Indexhibit 2:
How to install...
- put the .js file in /ndxzsite/js/
- put the .css file in /ndxzsite/css/
- put the .php files in /ndxzsite/plugin/
Visit your exhibit via the studio and select Slideshow.
There are both global and exhibit options for this format:
- global option for fade or no fade can be found in Admin > Formats
- local options can be found in Exhibit Options
-- counter and prev/next: none, before or after images
-- placement of body text before or after images
Since this is testing I don't want to hear about feature requests at this time. I actually removed a bunch of new features that will likely find there way into a newer super Slideshow format down the road.
Let's talk about what's in the format right now and how things are working or not.