Built with Indexhibit

Portfolio relaunch

Indexhibit version: 2.0
Thread is not resolved.

papercrate
UNITED KINGDOM
1 year(s) ago
Permalink Post

Relaunched my portfolio in v2 with a little bit of customization. Keeping it minimal, to showcase just the work.

andrewranville.com

Open to thoughts and suggestions.

Thanks.

ellen_b
CANADA
1 year(s) ago
Permalink Post

I think this is one of my favourite Indexhibit sites. I appreciate the clarity and minimalism of it - and certain details are great. Particularly the translucent menu with the drop down and automatically closing subtitles. Also the way the horizontal scrolls continue right off the page, under the menu into infinity is nice. I also enjoy the horizontal spacing between the images (ie. in Transects). Nice work!

luis
GERMANY
1 year(s) ago
Permalink Post

This is a very nice website. I like the full browser photo on the home page, and the transparent menu.

The thing that I noticed that bugged me, though, are the rounded corners on that menu. Could be a personal preference, but I'd like to see them sharper. Maybe just less rounded?

Also, the italics on the current exhibition title. I don't think that's needed. None of the other titles are in italics.

good work!

gabfree407
UNITED KINGDOM
1 year(s) ago
Permalink Post

I'm really impressed in your website. It was neat and every photo or graphics are well-defined. Fonts are nice as well. You did a great website.

Showing 1 - 4 of 4 posts in Forum » Critique » Portfolio relaunch

This thread has been closed, thank you.