VISUAL INDEX

IndexRop / 2012-11-11 17:47:21   

Hi!

I’m really disappointed about the new Indexhibit as everything is new but there’s no official info site about all the changes. I’ve used the old Indexhibit for more than five years now and I know almost everything about it and how to make changes or find solutions myself. But now I’m searching for about two hours for a tutorial or just a little description how to use the VISUAL INDEX.

Note: For me, the only meaning of VISUAL INDEX is a page which directs you with the use of thumbnails (in kind of a grid) to all the exhibitions that are part of the menu on the left. So in Indexhibit 1 there was the index on the left and the exhibition on the right. Now, with Indexhibit 2 VISUAL INDEX should mean a visualization of the typography index on the left of Indexhibit’s version 1. Something like that: withandagainst.com/

So please direct me to the right page that shows a HOW TO use the VISUAL INDEX like meant above. There a hundreds of posts, partly 5 years old, in the forum which have nothing to do with what I am looking for and I have no idea with which keywords I have to search for a solution...

Thank you so much!

Vaska A / 2012-11-11 18:19:33   

Indexhibit needs to be allowed to evolve (and this takes time).

Have you tried the various settings for visual index?

I don't know what that website is (not going to look). This is the place to ask questions and get answers.

IndexRop / 2012-12-07 12:42:06   

Great answer...

Vaska A / 2012-12-07 12:43:08   

Great question (if you read my note).

This thread has been closed, thank you.