tags

idoiaesteban / 2012-11-13 17:14:28   

Hello,
I´m trying to use tags but nothing happens when I edit the settings of the tags, or the tag display format. And I can´t choose the format in exhibit options. Should I install something?. I´ve read some threads about tags but can´t understand what happens.

Thanks in advance

renno / 2013-01-15 05:27:41   

I am a bit lost here too,
I already tagged one image, activated the tag in the sections, but the tags do not show...
i am currently using the columner theme...

my website: renno.info/

Thanks

Vaska A / 2013-01-15 09:43:59   

The reason this never had an answer before was because I'm sure hey found the answer in another thread - simply have a search on this and you'll find the plugin code you can use to make this possible.

renno / 2013-01-15 13:12:34   

Thanks Vaska,
is there a way to put it like a normal section using indexpand?
and when i click on the tag, the layout changes slightly (the section title become a serifed font, i lose the margins, etc...)
maybe i should start other thread for this questions...
thanks for the swift solution.

Vaska A / 2013-01-15 13:24:29   

I just remembered the plugin:

1. <plugin:tag_list:load />

Add this to your PostNav space (via Admin > Theme) and see how it works for you.

renno / 2013-01-15 14:10:53   

Yes it works, thank you very much vaska,
but now i am messing with the section settings to try to put the tag list bellow the tag section in the menu, but right now only works as a link to tag section...
is there a way to make it work with indexpand?
take a look at my site: renno.info... (i just have one tag to test right now, "ID" is in the post nav, right upper corner)
Thanks again!

arsondpi / 2013-01-15 19:34:41   

Hmm - I took a look and you either need to edit the plugin.taglist.php plugin or in the indexpand plugin. Editing the plugin.taglist.php seems to be a bit easier but still coding skills are needed.

renno / 2013-01-15 19:46:57   

I'll try to edit the plugin.taglist.php then...
I can understand html/css but there are times that php still looks a bit strange to me...
where do i begin? there is a specific line to search for?
sorry for asking too much,
Thanks again Arsondpi!

paucc A / 2013-03-24 11:10:06   

I found out the correct plugin is:

1. <plugin:taglist:load />

Tags have a huge future. I love them.

This thread has been closed, thank you.