Upgrade to V73

albanejerph / 2012-11-23 17:08:05   

Hello,
I know I should have done this earlier but I only upgrade the website of my client now. I have followed this link: indexhibit.org/forum/thread/16536/ , to do it.
I then reinstalled the indexhibit going to vincentcatala.com/ndxz-studio/install.php.
Now the website is all empty as if I was starting all up again.
Is there a way to upload the old content? I did back up the /ndxz-studio/ , the 'index.php' and the /files/.
I hope you can answer this question by telling me there is a solution though I think I did a huge mistake by reinstalling the indexhibit...
Thank you very much for all your help.

arsondpi / 2012-11-23 18:13:19   

Did you keep a backup of the database of the old site?
Does your host keeps backups of your site and the database?
Ask them and if they do just restore to the last working version.

webgiaguaro / 2012-11-24 17:06:02   

hello,
as I'm still running the 0.71 version, is it possible to upgrade to 0.73 still?
I know I should have done this earlier...

thankyou

albanejerph / 2012-11-26 11:50:43   

Apparently my host is telling me that I might not have the good database information on my configuration file. What do I need to do? Thanks!

albanejerph / 2012-11-26 17:47:04   

If I do not have a back up of my database, did I loose all of my content? What is the best way to reinsert the content? Knowing that I backed up the /ndxz-studio/ , the 'index.php' and the /files/.

arsondpi / 2012-11-26 18:20:36   

You need to restore the information in your config.php file (ndxz-studio/config)

albanejerph / 2012-11-27 14:14:43   

Arsondpi what do you mean? Should I re upload the old ndxz-studio/config that I had backed up?

My host tried to restore my old database as you advised me and know when I login to the install.php with the good infos he gave me I get those errors message:

Warning: fopen(/home/vincen/public_html/ndxz-studio/config/config.php) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/vincen/public_html/ndxz-studio/install.php on line 269

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/vincen/public_html/ndxz-studio/install.php:269) in /home/vincen/public_html/ndxz-studio/install.php on line 379

What should I do?

Thanks!!

This thread has been closed, thank you.