Iframed noscroll

unterdecke / 2012-11-26 09:11:53   

Hi again!

I know that the question is a basic, but I don't find solution into the forum.
I would like to disable scrollbars only for this page :

camillemichel.com/index.php/carte/carte/

Is someone can help me?

Thank you.

Camille

unterdecke / 2012-11-29 12:46:40   

Someone?
Can you tell me where is the answer into the forum?

Thank you.

Camille

arsondpi / 2012-11-29 12:58:43   

Adding

1. #exhibit { overflow: hidden; position: absolute; }

makes the scrollbars go away.
You need to add this from Admin->Assets->Plugins->plugin.ndxz_iframed.php
Go to line 17 and make

1. $css = "#exhibit .container { padding: 0; }";

into:

1. $css = "#exhibit .container { padding: 0; } #exhibit { overflow: hidden; position: absolute; }";

see if this works right.

willullman5 / 2012-11-30 14:51:35   

Okay. How do I get to: Admin->Assets->Plugins->plugin.ndxz_iframed.php
Where is this on your or my website?

Will

arsondpi / 2012-11-30 23:40:18   

From the backend... Login as a user...

willullman5 / 2012-12-01 16:57:32   

Can you be more specific please? What do you mean by "backend"? I click on Login/Register and I am given only the two choices: "update profile" or "log out". I'm new at altering code for my website. I'm familiar with how to navigate through indexhibitedit, but anything else is a mystery.

Please advise.

Will

Vaska A / 2012-12-01 18:32:03   

@will: You aren't using new Indexhibit (because you haven't requested or purchased it) - this thread is about version 2.

kbo / 2012-12-04 22:49:20   

Hi

I'm trying to have my tumblr as the opening page when you log onto my website. I've used the iframe index link to create a blog as an exhibit but I can't seem to do the same thing in a section or the main page.

I've found some coding which allows me to do this on the main page katebones(dot)com

but the effect I want is the one created via the iframe index link katebones(dot)com/index.php/project/blog-using-iframe/

Using the old version this was very simple to achieve using a simple html code which I just pasted into the description.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Kate

Vaska A / 2012-12-05 09:09:10   

It's very easy. All you need to do is go into the studio, edit the above exhibit, choose Page Settings, and make it the home page of your site. Done.

;)

willullman5 / 2012-12-06 07:01:37   

Thanks. I guess I'm a little out of the loop. If I purchase CMS 2 will I still retain my website? Or will I need to rebuild it? In other words, I'm hoping that I will purchase CMS 2 and everything will be in place. Please advise.

Will

arsondpi / 2012-12-06 08:43:35   

Hello Will!

You can either upgrade the existing site (but then have the theme and formats/plugins updated) or you can have your existing site running and install in a subfolder (or subdomain) and start from scratch.

Version 2 has lots of new features and it's will be evolving. There's a schedule of goodies coming up as well. ;-)

laurayuile / 2013-01-28 15:35:56   

Hello

I have read through every thread on the topic and can't find a solution that I understand or that works for me. I have used iframed to link to a tumblr blog but I:

a. Can't get rid of the unnecessary horizontal scrollbar, and
b. Can't get the vertical scrollbar to scroll down the full length of the page (I've temporarily fixed this by adjusting the page height but I'd rather find a better solution)

I'm not very familiar with coding or customizing indexhibit so if anyone can over some detailed advice on how to solve these issues it would be MUCH appreciated, thanks!

MRPW / 2013-03-14 00:34:12   

I tried this but it actually made my iframe smaller, and still with scroll bars?!

philwilson.ca/blog/blog/

Arghhhh, I NEED TO GET RID OF THOSEEEEE!

I've tried everything...
There are no top or bottom margins etc. I'm not sure why the scroll bars are still there!?

Suggestions?

philwilson.ca

MRPW / 2013-03-14 02:42:19   

The correct links is

philwilson.ca/blog/news/

lemathieu A / 2013-03-14 09:47:17   

@MRPW:
I see that in your code (but i don't know where does that come) :

1. style="width: 300px; height: 674px;"
MRPW / 2013-03-14 17:11:18   

I'm thinking it may have something to do with another problem of mine which is persisting, I have made another thread in the 'upgrade' forum. I think I upgraded incorrectly where both v1 and v2 are running? Anyways, I am sort of fixing it now (I think) ...

Hopefully this will solve the issue

MRPW / 2013-03-15 02:56:39   

Alright so I put a lot of time into tyring to solve this today and I managed to get this,

philwilson.ca/blog/news/

- I got rid of the horizontal scroll bars but the vertical is still doubled and now directly overlapped. I have been through every thread 'fixing scroll bar iframe' etc. and tried all the fixes, but nothing seems to do the trick...

Could there be a conflict between the tumblr styling and my websites styling...
I know this isn't a css forum, but maybe someone could just give it a quick scan over to let me know where to focus my attention,

visesimorgen.tumblr.com/

This thread has been closed, thank you.