Expanding Menu & prior content on Exhibition pages

bobbijsf / 2012-11-28 03:58:00   

Hello Indexhibit community, I've been searching EVERYWHERE and I cannot seem to find an answer to my solution. I have been building a website for a relative and so far its been going pretty smooth up until now.

I've created the website bobbijsf.com with the intention of showcasing jewelry. I've created a short menu consisting of categories necklaces, earrings, & bracelets, and when clicked on each category would have a photo gallery of all the items it holds. I've recently enabled expanded menus and looks and behaves lovely HOWEVER enabling this feature disables each category from linking to its proper exhibition gallery page. instead it only expands the menu and shows the products and lets click on it and it loads the right page but it does not load the content i had put into the main category exhibition. sorry if my terminology is off

in other words with expanding menus enabled, is it possible to also have the menu expand as well as load content instead of staying on the home page or not loading anything at all. I'm familiar more or less with coding and all i need is a yes or no or for some amazing soul to point me in the right direction!

Here is the website again bobbijsf.com pay attention to the jewelry categories as well as the look book category. i had a slide show playing when clicked on but expanded menus renders this null. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE for any advice. ;-)

Edited by Vaska: please read the forum guidelines, thank you.

Vaska A / 2012-11-28 04:14:50   

Use Indexpand, not expanding menus. Can be found on the plugins page.

bobbijsf / 2012-11-28 05:15:59   

Vaska you are a genius. Your timing and knowledge is impeccable! your advice absolutely solved my problem without any issues what so ever. Thank you sir

This thread has been closed, thank you.