Scale Menu

swizzle / 2012-12-03 04:17:17   

Hello Indexhibit community, I've been working on my portfolio josuebonilla.com and i've seemed to be composing everything perfect so far, however one issue that bugs me is, when my website is viewed on a mobile device such an ipad or iphone, when zoomed in the menu scales differently than the rest of the exhibit. I would like (if possible) to have the menu scale proportionally with the rest of the website.

If anyone is confused by what i'm saying simply take the time to look at my site on a mobile device and zoom in. you'll notice its a bit annoying to have to scroll in all directions to read some type. issue is best displayed on this page:

josuebonilla.com/index.php/graphicdesign/vader/

If my I make sense I would think that this could be adjusted with some javascript adjustments perhaps, but the solution has eluded me. I hope this makes sense to you all and thank you in advanced.

swizzle / 2012-12-04 02:42:43   

I solved this issue by adjusting the position of the div in the base.css file. I had to adjust the position from fixed to absolute, and it instantly corrected my issue.

#index {
overflow: auto;
top: 0;
bottom: 1em;
    left: 0;
position: absolute;
height: 100%;
    z-index: 1;
}

arsondpi / 2012-12-04 08:48:28   

or you could make the width of your #index wider (you'd loose the horizontal scrollbar)

This thread has been closed, thank you.