iFrame Exhibit + Supersized

fransvax / 2012-12-06 20:53:03   

Wanting to use Supersized plugin for an exhibit, I created a separate html page with my Supersized slideshow:
carrierwomen.com/supersized/slideshow/…

Now the iframe exhibit:
carrierwomen.com/index.php/the-project/2/

I'm trying desesperatly to make it full background but no luck...

I'm sure it's extra simple but I've been trying almost everything in the style.css and base.css and I'm afraid I'm starting to mess to many things around...

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Francois
P.S. the menu is already transparent as you can see in the portrait exhibit:
carrierwomen.com/index.php/the-portraits/

arsondpi / 2012-12-07 06:51:33   

yes but the iframe is working for the #exhibit part of the screen only (it excludes the left margin).

mgpegre / 2012-12-07 10:58:26   

I'm trying to do the exact same thing. I set up an html page using the style.css to "mimic" the #index part of the screen and then link to indexhibit in a subfolder. it works fine but makes for long and messy urls. Here is my test page:
mgpfoto.com/beta/slideshow_mgpfoto/…
I'm wondering if it would be possible to use an html plugin on the index.php page to accomplish this in a better fashion. Any ideas on that?

arsondpi / 2012-12-07 11:00:55   

the best way to do this is to create a format for this (assuming that you have coding skills)

mgpegre / 2012-12-07 11:04:37   

I should add that the supersized slideshow is only being used as my homepage.

mgpegre / 2012-12-07 11:06:42   

Thanks Arsonbpi. I'll look into it. I'm a short on coding skills though, so I might just leave it as it is.
Thanks!

fransvax / 2012-12-07 14:57:55   

MMhhhhh, I don't have the necessary coding skills of course! :-)

But how did this guy did it then?

matt.beat13.co.uk/index.php/project/art/

In the forum: indexhibit.org/forum/thread/17499/

If I do like him and simply paste the whole html code in an exhibit, it doesn't work...

Thanks for the help!

Francois

arsondpi / 2012-12-07 15:25:47   

If you take a look at the source code of his page you'll notice that his using backstretch (srobbin.com/jquery-plugins/backstretch/) and made it into a plugin.

fransvax / 2012-12-07 15:33:14   

Yep, i noticed that and was thinking of using backstrech also, but it doesn't have enough feature for what I need... and I don't really know how to turn the supersized into a plugin... :-/ but will be eager to try and learn....

This thread has been closed, thank you.