Site Hacked

shawng / 2013-01-31 18:01:07   

After I discovered my site had been hacked, I upgraded installed all new files. Now, a few days later, I am finding that my site still contains malicious code. I pretty sure it is not my host as the hack only shows in my studio. For the time being, it is not showing in my exhibits like before. When I choose an admin tab and click on the same tab while in that category, a page for pharmaceutical drugs fills the screen. I changed all my passwords at the time of upgrade and installation. Please help ASAP!

For example: shawngust.com/ndxzstudio/

Vaska A / 2013-01-31 18:04:00   

Did you clean all the files on your site - often hacks go for EVERY index.php file throughout your site structure. And also, the htaccess file...

shawng / 2013-01-31 18:12:53   

...And now, upon further investigation, it shows in my exhibits. When I am in an exhibit and click on the same exhibit title, I get the same malicious code. This is happening when editing the exhibits and settings in the studio.

shawng / 2013-01-31 18:13:29   

Yes. I cleaned and replaced all of these files.

shawng / 2013-01-31 18:13:49   

All was good for a few days.

Vaska A / 2013-01-31 18:29:23   

You know, I sometimes miss files too. I just found one today on one of my personal sites that had been there for probably over a year.

If you send me your Indexhibit login and FTP I'll take a look - but It's the end of my day (aside from helping out in the forum when I can spare a moment).

contact at indexhibit dot org

shawng / 2013-01-31 18:32:14   

Thank you. I just sent the info.

Vaska A / 2013-01-31 19:37:52   

For the moment we're unsure about this. I couldn't find anything wrong. We're going to backup a set of files and see if it happens again.

There was a script caching thing implemented on the and it was doing some odd things, as well.

This thread has been closed, thank you.