SayHiToMe - iframed scroll bars

Plumm / 2013-02-02 06:23:21   

Hi, link to my site with the problem: plummart.com/index.php/info/say/

1. I installed Say-Hi-To-Me guestbook and created for it an index link. But as you can see, it is only in a very small frame with scroll bars. Could you please somebody tell me, how to get rid of this scroll bars or how to make the frame bigger? In the old version of indexhibit I wrote 
  2. <plug:ndxz_iframed url='plummart.com/sayhitome/' /…;
  3. into the exhibit and it was OK, but now this code doesn't work anymore. Thank you very much for your time and for your help.
Plumm / 2013-02-02 06:28:45   

Looks like I don't know how to use this "code" tags properly. :) And also I inserted wrong link to my page. Sorry
Once more:
____
Hi, link to my site with the problem: plummart.com/domains/plummart.com/index.php/info/say/

I installed Say-Hi-To-Me guestbook and created for it an index link. But as you can see, it is only in a very small frame with scroll bars. Could you please somebody tell me, how to get rid of this scroll bars or how to make the frame bigger? In the old version of indexhibit I wrote "plug:ndxz_iframed url='plummart.com/sayhitome/' /" into the exhibit and it was OK, but now this code doesn't work anymore. Thank you very much for your time and for your help. And sorry for the double post. :)

Plumm / 2013-02-03 09:31:49   

Problem solved. Index link with iframe option turned ON still makes very small frame, but I helped myself with simple exhibit and 'iframe src' tags.

This thread has been closed, thank you.