How did they do this? Is it standard in Indexhibit - Mouseover effect / Link to Segmented page ?

tigertom / 2013-02-05 13:50:08   

1. Site: lernertandsander.com/
2. Page: lernertandsander.com/…

1. An image on the home page is a link, which reveals text, using a Mouseover, which
2. links to a page in which text is interspersed with images.

Can that be done with a basic Indexhibit install and if so, links to tutorials would be most welcome.

Vaska A / 2013-02-05 14:39:19   

it's custom - done with plain html and added directly to the exhibit.

new indexhibit can something very close automatically - still would need some customizing. you'll need to purchase or request indexhibit first, though.

arsondpi / 2013-02-05 14:43:52   

Funny - I was working last week on this as a simple css hack and not as a proper format edit.
Apparently you need to edit the structure of the format. It won't work properly just by utilizing css hacks.

I'm not sure what's the second question about. This is the over and over plugin with a video inserted on the top.

tigertom / 2013-02-05 16:10:15   

Thank you for your kind responses. Any clues are appreciated. I'm working on a site for a client and finding where everything is and how it works is daunting. There's 'a lot under the hood'.

- Dumb question: What is the 'over and over' plugin supposed to do? Can anyone explain or point me to a demo?

Vaska A / 2013-02-05 16:27:52   

It's not that daunting...just try out the formats and their options. There are more options in Admin > Formats too...

Visual Index is the one you should be playing with first.

This thread has been closed, thank you.