Columner for indexhibit 2.0/ update?

gardenmania / 2013-02-05 18:18:57   

Hi,

I'm building a website for a client with indexhibit 2.0 and they want to know when the columner theme is fixed. I know it was 4 weeks ago still the beta-version..and it has bugs and stuff..

Cause i'm struggeling with the text, i can't make it in a nice grid or textbox.
The text just spreads out over the whole horizontal-interface...does somebody know how to make it like a graphic text-box-grid 400px horizontal??
Is this also a bug? Or can I customize it(columner-text-style) and where do i do that?

Or do i have to tell the client that columner is still in progress and that i can't make it till the deadline?? Cause i don't know the update/status of it.

thnx!

Greetings Marthe

Vaska A / 2013-02-05 18:24:25   

Can somebody refresh me what the bugs were?

gardenmania / 2013-02-05 19:06:38   

bugs i've noticed at gardenmania.nl

iphone: menu doesn't slides along when zooming in/out >result > menu is out of (phone)screen area..

Text: text fills horizontal-page/ can't edit it in italic/bold/grid/text-box

FB button, under Post-Nav only works at the home page, when clicking further in the menu it becomes a question mark. Like the file, image is missing, but it isn't..

Photo uploading: you can only upload photos in safari/ in firefox doens't work

photo uploading: sometimes it won't upload, it stops loading, when pushing many times refresh and login/out it works again.

Vaska A / 2013-02-05 19:12:55   

Text - can easily be styled (your a developer, right?).

Facebook button? - you can can invent the place to put that - that's a customization issue and isn't a result of the format. Absolute path.

Firefox does work - there is a weird bug where you have to click on the far right side of the button.

Photo uploading works really well for us. Something is really wrong there if you are being logged out - first report I've heard of this kind of thing. I know that odd uploading can hapen if you are working on your local setup for a variety of annoying reasons.

iPhone: you can set the stage better with head info, not hard.

gardenmania / 2013-02-10 12:09:32   

Text - can easily be styled (your a developer, right?).

I'm a graphic designer who really wants to work with indexhibit!
Cause i'm not a fan of Wordpress of any of that commercial website-templates...
So i'm not a html/script expert, i just know the basics of indexhibit legacy and a bit of 2.0.
But i still don't know how the style the text? where can i set the text-box like 400px horizontal?
Cause in Legacy there was this html/script that i could add to set the text-box..

gardenmania / 2013-02-10 12:34:06   

update, i just load the page text and it works! still don't know why the last time the text was filling the whole horizontal page...

This thread has been closed, thank you.