Custom Column Width on Documenta Format

Indexhibit version: 2.0
Thread is resolved.

eneola
UNITED STATES
2 year(s) ago
Permalink Post

Hello

I am trying to expand the column width, particularly in the documenta plugin.
My page currently looks like this: erikaneola.com/index.php/about/cv/

I want my information to have a little more room, so it's not all jumbled together.
I tried looking through the main site customizations, but I am not sure if this is where to do it or somewhere in format.documenta.php

I have tried changing widths in columnizer and autocolumn to no avail. And I am beyond clueless anyways so thank you for any help you can give!

eneola
UNITED STATES
2 year(s) ago
Permalink Post

Sorry, I have since enabled clean URLs, here is the link again:
erikaneola.com/about/cv/

Vaska A
UNITED STATES
2 year(s) ago
Permalink Post

By 'jumbled' you mean without line returns (or less of them)?

eneola
UNITED STATES
2 year(s) ago
Permalink Post

Yes, exactly. Also the lines of text are a bit long because they are part of my C.V.

For example: "2012-pres. Box Services, LLC: Fine Art Print Director Manhattan, NY" is one line of my C.V. so I would want the columns to be wide enough to accomodate the above line of text as one line.

Best Answer!
Vaska A
UNITED STATES
2 year(s) ago
Permalink Post

You can customize the image widths in /ndxzsite/config/options.php. You will see a line that looks like this:

1. $default['thumbsize'] = array(150 => 150, 200 => 200, 225 => 225, 300 => 300);

You can change the last one or add another and then use that for Documenta. Perhaps like this:

1. $default['thumbsize'] = array(150 => 150, 200 => 200, 225 => 225, 400 => 400);

Select the new one in your exhibit and there you go. ;)

eneola
UNITED STATES
2 year(s) ago
Permalink Post

Thanks Vaska!!!! xx

Showing 1 - 6 of 6 posts in Forum » Customize » Custom Column Width on Documenta Format

This thread has been closed, thank you.