slideshow error

tomnic / 2013-03-26 23:58:45   

Hello,

I have been trying to edit the "Slideshow" exhibition format, so the slideshow moves automatically.

I changed the last "false" in this code to "true" and then reversed it back:

1. "$OBJ->page->exhibit['dyn_js'][] = ($this->effect == 1) ? "var fade = true;" : "var fade = false;";"

from Admin>Assets>Plugins>format.slideshow.php and now the page is showing an error, reading:

"Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /home/josiahjo/public_html/tnicholson.co.uk/ndxzsite/plugin/format.slideshow.php on line 233"

Does anyone know how to fix this problem, and also which line of code I should change to make the slideshow rollover automatically? Here is the URL of the specific page I am trying to change:

tnicholson.co.uk/surf/

Thanks for the help in advance,

Vaska A / 2013-03-27 00:12:24   

Just reupload a clean version of that file - it's clear you got the syntax wrong.

Also, you don't need to change those settings - you can do that via Admin > Plugins > Slideshow options

tomnic / 2013-03-27 00:17:29   

Hi Vaska, where can I find the clean version of that file? I haven't done any backups of my website so far - will definitely be doing backups in the future!

thanks

tomnic / 2013-03-27 00:18:32   

additionally, I dont have the slideshow options in the Admin > Plugins section?

tomnic / 2013-03-27 01:03:07   

I have now managed to fix the syntax problem. could someone explain how to get the Slideshow Options up in the Admin > Plugins section?

Thanks!

This thread has been closed, thank you.