Install SimpleCart

agusandreol / 2013-04-27 13:35:35   

Hi! I am trying to set up SimpleCart (simplecartjs.org/) in my page but I don't know how to do it. In which file should I add the script code? Should I configure jQuery or is it already configured? Can I put the "shelf" code directly in the exhibit edition?
Thank you in advanced!

Vaska A / 2013-04-28 15:20:42   

There site isn't rich with how to install it. You could simply input the javascript parts, withing script tags, in the textarea for the particular exhibit. Or, better yet, make a quick plugin that does that...

I wish I could do the code for this myself right now but I'm stuck with getting our v2.1 and it's being very difficult.

helenegenv / 2013-10-13 20:20:50   

Hi,
I am trying to set up SimpleCart too.
I uploaded simpleCart.js and simpleCart.min.js in /ndxzsite/js/ folder, and I copied code in the textarea in the exhibit, like this one:

items -
Checkout

But it doesn't work. The checkout link doesn´t open Paypal checkout window, I don´t know why.
Should I have to input some code somewhere o configure css?

Thank you for your help!

helenegenv / 2013-10-13 20:24:51   

the checkout code:

1. <span class="simpleCart_quantity"></span> items - <span class="simpleCart_total"></span>
  2. <a href="javascript:;" class="simpleCart_checkout">Checkout</a>
helenegenv / 2013-10-13 21:05:12   

I think I got it!
I tried Vaska's advice to input the javascript parts within script tags into the textarea of the exhibit:

1. <SCRIPT SRC="mysite/ndxzsite/js/simpleCart.js"></…;

It seems to work well...

This thread has been closed, thank you.