And You

Install SimpleCart

Indexhibit version: 2.0
Thread is resolved.

agusandreol
GERMANY
1 year(s) ago
Permalink Post

Hi! I am trying to set up SimpleCart (simplecartjs.org/) in my page but I don't know how to do it. In which file should I add the script code? Should I configure jQuery or is it already configured? Can I put the "shelf" code directly in the exhibit edition?
Thank you in advanced!

Vaska A
UNITED STATES
1 year(s) ago
Permalink Post

There site isn't rich with how to install it. You could simply input the javascript parts, withing script tags, in the textarea for the particular exhibit. Or, better yet, make a quick plugin that does that...

I wish I could do the code for this myself right now but I'm stuck with getting our v2.1 and it's being very difficult.

helenegenv
SPAIN
11 month(s) ago
Permalink Post

Hi,
I am trying to set up SimpleCart too.
I uploaded simpleCart.js and simpleCart.min.js in /ndxzsite/js/ folder, and I copied code in the textarea in the exhibit, like this one:

items -
Checkout

But it doesn't work. The checkout link doesn´t open Paypal checkout window, I don´t know why.
Should I have to input some code somewhere o configure css?

Thank you for your help!

helenegenv
SPAIN
11 month(s) ago
Permalink Post

the checkout code:

1. <span class="simpleCart_quantity"></span> items - <span class="simpleCart_total"></span>
  2. <a href="javascript:;" class="simpleCart_checkout">Checkout</a>
Best Answer!
helenegenv
SPAIN
11 month(s) ago
Permalink Post

I think I got it!
I tried Vaska's advice to input the javascript parts within script tags into the textarea of the exhibit:

1. <SCRIPT SRC="mysite/ndxzsite/js/simpleCart.js"></…;

It seems to work well...

Showing 1 - 5 of 5 posts in Forum » Customize » Install SimpleCart

This thread has been closed, thank you.