Tabs on landing page

stellabar / 2013-06-05 18:12:18   

hello..I have some problems with the side bar on my landing page
Navigation on the Home - it doesn't allow to go back once clicked on the tabs below

stellabaraklianou.com

Can someone advise? I am new to 2.x

arsondpi / 2013-06-05 18:32:33   

If you mean that certain links are not clickable (Longbook for example) then you need to disable Expanding Menus (Admin > Plugins).
Expanding Menus has been replaced with Indexpand. You can find this in the Plugins section on the left, here...
Indexpand has many more features with which you can exclude certain sections from the Indexpand script - in this case Longbook, Statement and Tags.

stellabar / 2013-06-05 18:47:50   

Thanks, I'll give it a go. The links you mention are currently empty of content so its not them,

it's the main links, like "home". If I click 'CV' underneath, then I can't navigate back to home page. Similar happens with the "Projects" , then if I click the links under, I can't go back to overall "Projects"

hope this makes sense?

arsondpi / 2013-06-05 19:30:56   

Home and Projects are expanding sections. They can't be expanding sections and links at the same time as this would confuse visitors (serve as double links for different things?)

I would suggest to disable the expanding menus and see if this suits your needs better.

stellabar / 2013-06-05 20:39:16   

Great! I am new to 2x
which tutorials do you recommend for me? how can I learn more about CSS?

arsondpi / 2013-06-05 22:07:35   

Just search the web for these things. No one can know what you have in mind but you.
Depending on that, you can also ask questions here as well.

:-)

This thread has been closed, thank you.