Visual Index Overlay Background Color

kristinprim / 2013-06-13 23:30:13   

Hi,

I am building this website for my client and it is my first time coding with Indexhibit.
I do have a question, one that seems to have a simple answer, although I cannot seem to figure it out.

I would like to make the background of the visual index overlay page white instead of the default black. I went through the styles and visual_index coding, however I could not figure it out. Hopefully it's just something I am overlooking.

Thanks in advance!

Vaska A / 2013-06-14 02:29:02   

The color and opacity parts are found in /ndxzsite/js/overlay.css and I believe I've left some notes about where they are too.

kristinprim / 2013-06-14 03:34:13   

Great, thank you so much; everything is up and running.

Also, this is a simple question and I would like to avoid opening another thread. Some exhibit descriptions are getting cut off. I'm thinking this has to do with the padding. In which file would I be able to alter that? Thanks!

Example:
kristinprim.com/shadowplay/

Vaska A / 2013-06-14 03:40:26   

There are some options you need to set for Horizontal. Goto Admin > Formats, enable Options for Horizontal and then do that. It will clear this up...

kristinprim / 2013-06-16 17:27:02   

Great. Last thing...

I was messing around with the options, but the text was still coming up rather vertically aligned, as seen here:
kristinprim.com/delirium/

Any idea why? Increased the padding, text box size, etc. and it was no help.

Thanks!

arsondpi / 2013-06-16 19:16:30   

text width? is this set to a reasonable amount?

This thread has been closed, thank you.