Indexhibit
Index + Exhibit

Login:

Created by
Daniel Eatock
Jeffery Vaska
And You

Indexhibit was updated to version 2.1.4 on April 10, 2017.

Images don't show after upgrade

Indexhibit version: 2.0
Thread is not resolved.

stefangzyl
VENEZUELA
4 year(s) ago
Permalink Post

HI there,
Just updated to V2 from legacy. Everything went fine but when I go into each exhibit I don't see images. Only this message:
Warning: getimagesize(/home/stefan20/public_html/files/gimgs/th-12_12_002-insertion-diagrams.jpg) [function.getimagesize]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/stefan20/public_html/ndxzsite/plugin/format.visual_index.php on line 489

Any thoughts? I went through some posts but found no answer.

Also, the menu on the left seems narrower than before and I get scroll bars. I remember I edited the CSS code before to get it to a width I like, but I canĀ“t seem to find the CSS now. Any ideas where it might be?

Thanks!

Stefan. stefangzyl.com

Vaska A
UNITED STATES
4 year(s) ago
Permalink Post

How are you using v2 if your account hasn't requested or purchased from our site?

stefangzyl
VENEZUELA
4 year(s) ago
Permalink Post

Hi there. I have two sites. I had originally purchased V2 through my other site (cristinabetz.com) and since I read on your site that "The individual user is allowed to build as many personal sites as they wish as it pertains to their own personal projects" I just used the one I had bought before. But if this doesn't apply, I can pay for mine as well....

Vaska A
UNITED STATES
4 year(s) ago
Permalink Post

Well, to be fair, Cristina is a different person - that's not your personal site or project.

Vaska A
UNITED STATES
4 year(s) ago
Permalink Post

To answer your question though, simply visit your exhibits via the studio and it will regenerate your images.

I'm going to close this thread as it's resolved.

stefangzyl
VENEZUELA
4 year(s) ago
Permalink Post

Ok, but I do run it and am responsible for the content and the work in it. But in any case, I have been using Indexhibit for a few years and it has been great and you guys are always helpful, so if you think its better I get another paid version, no problem. I'll do it right away.... I think the problem with the images is fixed after visiting each exhibit through the studio, but I have no clue as to how to get rid of the scroll bars...
Thanks again and sorry for the misunderstanding...
s

Vaska A
UNITED STATES
4 year(s) ago
Permalink Post

How is her jewelry your work? You are credited as a photographer...that site is about her work.

Showing 1 - 7 of 7 posts in Forum » Upgrade » Images don't show after upgrade

This thread has been closed, thank you.