Installing problem

lageraghty / 2013-08-03 21:33:54   

Hello,

I am trying to install indexhibit.

I have uploaded all the files but when I enter laurageraghty.com/ndxzstudio/… i get a 'page not found' message.

My website is laurageraghty.com

Thank you for your help

arsondpi / 2013-08-03 22:45:45   

Ask your host which is your root folder...

lageraghty / 2013-08-05 12:49:49   

I have. I am putting the files in the correct folder.

Vaska A / 2013-08-05 12:53:07   

But we can't see the files - until we can see the files on your server there is little we can do.

judithglaus / 2013-08-07 13:58:57   

Hallo, I have two sites, which I need to renew.
Some weeks ago I have already triedto install Inexhibit but then I realised that there was no preview on the web. Now I started again and become quite frustrated. One site is glausart.com. The site is not visible at the moment and with Indexhibit, I want to renew it directly, but it does not work. On a white page you see: glausart.com. Then I tried to reinstall and finally I could enter into the install firm but there I don't get further with the ndxzbt_ term. In the address above, it says: glausart.com/ndxzstudio/install.php/
So I tried the other one by first using a subdomain for judithglaus.com. (This site is still visible and I am afraid by making a mistake, to loose it. The name of the subdomain is: judithglaus.com/…. Also there I am not able to install. The result of the address: judithglaus.com/judithglaus/ndxzstudio/… is: you are already installed.
Please help and thanks a lot.
judithglaus.com

Vaska A / 2013-08-07 19:03:06   

I'm not sure what's going on here but something failed...

You need to delete /ndxzsite/config/config.php first. And then try to install again and see how it goes.

judithglaus / 2013-08-08 10:31:58   

Hallo Vaska,
thank you for your wonderful advice! It works.
judithglaus.com

This thread has been closed, thank you.