Accidentally Linked Accounts

ForestShannon / 2013-08-15 22:07:15   

Hello,

I have 2 sites with indexhibit. The first (samkillssam.com) I set up last week but somehow in the process of installing indexhibit for my new site (pacificpistonring.com) I have made a login mistake that I can not undo.

When I was installing indexhibit on pacificpistonring.com, I got through the initial setup of entering in the slq and database info, but I logged in with my account info from samkillssam instead of "index1" and "exhibit". Now when I login to pacificpistonring.com all the site info for samkillssam comes up and when I make changes it effects the samkillssam site.

I tried deleting all the files from the pacific piston ring ftp and reinstalling, but when I tried to do the initial login of "index1" and "exhibit" password, it would not work and will only allow me to login with the samkillssam login/password.

Any help would be much appreciated!

Thank you,
Samantha

ForestShannon / 2013-08-15 22:25:54   

I think I found the solution in the installation tutorial :

"Multiple installations in the same database:
To use multiple installations of Indexhibit with the same database, simply change the default value of the “database append” field during the installation process, for example: ndxz2_. This must be different for each Indexhibit installation."

I'm going to try this right now!

ForestShannon / 2013-08-15 22:31:57   

YES! That solved my problem.

Sorry to bother.

Cheers,

S

This thread has been closed, thank you.