How do I install wordpress into my Indexhibit website main page?

stkulper / 2013-09-07 07:48:37   

Hello

I'm trying to use my wordpress blog page skulpter.wordpress.com as my main page for skulpter.com but i cannot seem to find the wordpress embedding tutorial which involved the iframe plugin. I'm just looking to make my blog my home page when you type my hyperlink skulpter.com, I just think i missed the tutorial on this since i can't find it when i click the links in archived threads on the subject.

arsondpi / 2013-09-07 08:31:24   

I'm afraid that you can't have an iframe as your main page automatically.
You need to use code and specifically an iframe html tag that may use javascript to adjust its size so you don't get annoying scrollbars.
To be able to type html in the text area simply click the P button.

stkulper / 2013-09-10 21:02:32   

I got it! W3Schools.com had a great page that helped me out. Here's what I put down here (FYI - These settings are exactly what I used to embed my wordpress blog into my main page area and they fit the indexhibit dimensions perfectly) Feel free to have a copy-paste festival with it as I believe in presenting all with beneficial knowledge and not to hide it as most online ppl's might do these days ;)

1. <IFRAME SRC="skulpter.wordpress.com" width="370%" height="873px" id="iframe1" marginheight="0" frameborder="0" onLoad="autoResize('iframe1');"></iframe>
stkulper / 2013-09-10 21:04:39   

just replace the URL that is in my above example with the URL of your personal blog.

This thread has been closed, thank you.