Installing my site?

ninatushev / 2013-09-13 16:29:33   

Hey guys, I just signed up for your service and ordered Webhosting through DreamHost and entered your name in the Promotions field and it registered, so you should be getting the commission (for domain name tushevs.com).

I noticed that on your website it said you'd even install my page for me, how does that work? I'd love that since I'm a major novice...
Thank you!

arsondpi / 2013-09-13 18:47:34   

If you sign up with one of our links we'll even install your site for you - but you need to make sure we are receiving the commission. Just send us a note via our contact page.

* support at indexhibit dot org
:-)

Juan_Alcala / 2013-09-19 13:54:07   

Hey guys, I just signed up for your service and ordered Webhosting through the Hostgator link you provide, so you should be getting the commission (for domain name juanalcala.net), am i right?
i quote: "If you sign up with one of our links we'll even install your site for you - but you need to make sure we are receiving the commission. Just send us a note via our contact page."
i did sent you a note via your contact page, with the webhosting receipt, so i guess it's just a matter of time to get started, am i right?
thank's

This thread has been closed, thank you.