And You

Content centering & link hover colour

Indexhibit version: 2.0
Thread is not resolved.

natalierosedodd
UNITED KINGDOM
11 month(s) ago
Permalink Post

I want my exhibit content centered (horizontally). Have looked at other forums but they seem only relevant to the older version.

At the moment I just have either Vimeo videos or soundcloud embedded however I will also be adding photos and text along with these.

I have also tried changing the link hover colour for the menu in base.css and style.css but nothing is changing on the site.

Any help greatly appreciated

Thanks

arsondpi
GREECE
11 month(s) ago
Permalink Post

Hello - what is your site?

You need coding skills to center your site and certain things (including formats) might need touch-ups. Overall it sounds easy, it begins as an easy task but you may find yourself against a variety of different things to fix.

natalierosedodd
UNITED KINGDOM
11 month(s) ago
Permalink Post

patrickburniston.com is my site

natalierosedodd
UNITED KINGDOM
11 month(s) ago
Permalink Post

I only want the exhibit side to be centered

arsondpi
GREECE
11 month(s) ago
Permalink Post

to center the content of your #exhibit div you need to set a couple of things like:

1. #exhibit .container {
  2.     margin: 0 auto;
  3.     width: 480px;
  4.     text-align: center;
  5. }

But this still leaves a margin left for #exhibit...

natalierosedodd
UNITED KINGDOM
11 month(s) ago
Permalink Post

I am also trying to create a hover colour for my menu however it's not working for the expandable menu. Is there a way to rectify this?

Many thanks

arsondpi
GREECE
11 month(s) ago
Permalink Post

natalie there's a few threads arounds for this already - however can you please post an address so we can take a look (even in a new thread)? Activating Indexpand has nothing to do with link colours...

Showing 1 - 7 of 7 posts in Forum » Customize » Content centering & link hover colour

This thread has been closed, thank you.