customizing non-published sections + linked logo/heading

hanni / 2013-09-20 12:16:57   

hello,
my 'portfolio' section isnt published, nevertheless I would like it to look like the other section titles ('kontakt','links' etc..) Where exactly can I change font, color and so on of a non-published section?
the expanding exhibits (in 'portfolio') instead... I would like them to look different than 'info', 'kontakt'etc... is it possible to change these expanding sections seperatly?

I turned my logo into a link (back to my main page) in the Prä-Nav textfield.
unfortunately it now doesnt respond anymore to what Im writing in my style.css about headings. the fontsize isnt adjustable by changing it in the style.css. (how) should I be changing it in the prä-nav area?

Hope my point got clear,
thanks for your help.

hanni / 2013-09-20 12:18:14   

forgot...
r o s a r a i . d e

arsondpi / 2013-09-20 19:16:23   

Use firebug, the Firefox plugin to target the exact css selector that you want to affect.
You can also give an id selector to your heading and then include it in your style.css

hanni / 2013-09-26 15:28:59   
thanks ardsondpi, I figured out how to include an id selector, which I defined in my style.css. but how can I make it link back to my main page?
I have a code in my prenav area saying:
mein name
it works well for the style of my heading.but how can I combine in with this link-code I used before?
mein name

though using firebug to target the 'portfolio' part, i cant seem to make changes in this direction...

hanni / 2013-09-26 15:31:19   
  1. oh, he are my 2 codes in the prenav area:
  2. <h1><a href='website.de/'>mein name</a></…;
  1. <h1 id="meinName">mein name</h1>
arsondpi / 2013-09-26 19:20:50   

There's a few ways to do this:

1. <a href='URL_HERE/'><h1 id="meinName">Link text here</h1></a>

Copy the url address from your browser including http:// etc

hanni / 2013-09-27 11:02:50   

worked worked worked =)
Thanks!

This thread has been closed, thank you.