Head

giuliana_c / 2013-09-24 10:57:26   

Hello
my web site:
emmeimmobili.com
there are a couple of points I would like to change on my web site, but as beginners I have difficoult with code:
- 1. I would make different size for headline section and contents of the section (at the moment the sction VENDITA has got the same size like the under sections "via vittorio". In the style.css I make so: /* headings */
h1 { font-size: 24px; margin-bottom: 1em; font-weight: bold;}
h2 { font-size: 18px; margin-bottom: 1em; font-weight: bold; }
h3 { font-size: 12px; margin-bottom: 1em; }
h4 { font-size: 10px; margin-bottom: 1em; } but it makes any difference.

2. the other point is when I click on the section I would like to see the first of my undersections pictures, at the moment it comes a random image and if I click on it, donĀ“t go to the undersection, only it shows the picture bigger. I would to make visible one photo of the undersection (with title under the photos) and create a link images to the pages of the undersection. How can create title for the picture and link the photo to the relative page?

3. I would create an highlighted text (and deifining the color) when it should link to a page, which is the code and should I put it?

4. The coulor of the description text of my pages is currently the same color like the body text, where can I change it`?

Thanks I lot for everybody can help me, bye Giuliana

arsondpi / 2013-09-24 12:07:14   

1. Nonthing to do with the h tags. Insted use Firebug, the Firefox plugin, to target the css selectors you want to affect. In this case #index ul.section span.section_title, #index ul.section span.section_title a is the section css selector and #index ul.section li.exhibit_title a:link is the exhibit css selector. Either edit or add these to your style.css and use the appropriate attributes to affect them like you want.
2. Edit the VENDITA section, click Exhibit Options and set Section as the Media Media Source.
3. Not sure what you mean. Generally you insert css stuuf in style.css
And then you can "call" these styles in the text area, title/caption boxes etc
4. Do you mean the index links, or title/captions of images? Again it would be quicker for you to use Firebug...

This thread has been closed, thank you.