documenta format image input

epilab / 2013-09-26 15:09:28   

hi - i am wondering if there is a was to input images into the documenta format within the text itself. currently they are in front of the text like this: epiphyte-lab.com/, but i'd like to mixed them up within the text.
i found a previous thread with the instructions to make the image inactive and then insert the code into the text, but that is not working for me. can you pls give me some feedback?
also - currently the documenta columns are uneven in a strange way - is there a way to fix that?
thanks!!

arsondpi / 2013-09-26 19:14:24   

Try this:
Upload your images and for wasch one click the tools icon, select the Inactive radio button and then the Insert Image link. You should get a code like

1. <media:gimg 'IMAGE_FILENAME.jpg' />

Which is the code for the image. You can move around this code in the text.

arsondpi / 2013-09-26 19:15:17   

Try this:
Upload your images and for wasch one click the tools icon, select the Inactive radio button and then the Insert Image link. You should get a code like

1. <media:gimg 'IMAGE_FILENAME.jpg' />

Which is the code for the image. You can move around this code in the text.

epilab / 2013-09-28 16:52:05   

hi arsondpi: i tried it and it didn't work. somehow clicking onto 'insert image link' doesn't give me a code at all. i also tried to use your string with the correct image name and it won't display the image in the text either, it posts the image behind the text instead....

epilab / 2013-09-28 16:55:07   

now - when i turn the text processing on it gives me the code string, yet when i place it into the text it only shows a blank image icon, not the actual image...

epilab / 2013-09-28 17:06:53   

...and now after trying all of the above the images seem to be placed at the back of the documeta text permanently and i can't get rid of them even though i deleted the code...pls help

epilab / 2013-09-28 17:08:38   

...and the last column is going on forever...

epilab / 2013-09-28 18:26:17   

oh, never-mind - i figured it out. sorry and thanks!

This thread has been closed, thank you.