fullscreen plugin issue / zippotto preggella

tarabanski / 2013-10-25 21:35:37   

Hi Guys!

I checked bunch of pages on google, and I spent a lot of time, but still I couldn't find an answer. I'm using indexhibit 0.73 for a long time with one great fullscreen plugin (zippotto preggella) I just can't use with 2.0. I did't find any support for that plugin...

It's only one reason I still didn't switch for that great new version of indexhibit.

Is it possible to use in any way that great fullscreen plugin (works perfect with 0.73) with 2.0? You can see how it works on my website (with indexhibit 0.73) now at goo.gl/….

Just in the case you can download original file with a plugin here: goo.gl/…. Guys, do you have any idea, how yo use it with new indexhibit?

Thanks in advance for your support!

Best
d.

arsondpi / 2013-10-25 23:18:35   

I'm not familiar with this format- maybe it's an custom/unofficial format that will need updating fro m your end. There's a link in the Help section on the left, on updating formats and templates.

tarabanski / 2013-10-28 12:53:54   

Hi!
I'll check directions form Help -> Updating, and let you know about results. I can't find it right know on forum, but I remember thread about exactly that plugin (before you guys lunched CMS 2.0) where Vaska helped/talked with someone about that.

I'll try to find it latter as well.
Meantime, have a nice day!

Best
d.

tarabanski / 2013-10-28 12:55:41   

I found it! It wasn't Vaska but lemathieu. :)

indexhibit.org/forum/thread/10116/

Maybe it will be helpful.
Best
d.

This thread has been closed, thank you.