Need some help moving hosts

Jamesr / 2013-12-05 11:33:02   

Hi, I need some help please.

Ive helped someone move hosts to 123-reg.

Ive moved the ftp files and uploaded the mysql database, but i had to change the database name. i have changed the config file to the new database.

But when i try preview the website i get this on the screen:

Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /websites/123reg/LinuxPackage22/la/nc/he/lanchestergalleryprojects.org.uk/public_html/ndxz-studio/defaults.php on line 16

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /websites/123reg/LinuxPackage22/la/nc/he/lanchestergalleryprojects.org.uk/public_html/ndxz-studio/common.php on line 73

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /websites/123reg/LinuxPackage22/la/nc/he/lanchestergalleryprojects.org.uk/public_html/ndxz-studio/common.php on line 93

Any ideas? Im pretty new to this :(

Thank you

James

Vaska A / 2013-12-05 11:46:13   

Old Indexhibit has issues running on newer servers - this is why software needs to be upgraded.

Jamesr / 2013-12-05 11:48:38   

Ok thank you.

This might be a stupid question, how can i check what version im on?

arsondpi / 2013-12-05 13:57:47   

...many files - I tend to look at the defaults.php file in the ndxz-studio folder.
Somewhere around line 28 the version you're using is stated. Otherwise look somewhere in the backend...

This thread has been closed, thank you.