Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted ...

getoutski / 2014-03-11 18:46:34   

I get this error due to moving from one host to another.

"Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 261900 bytes) in /hermes/bosweb26b/b645/ipg.getoutskime/wawer/ndxzstudio/common.php on line 296"

So let me explain what I did:

I transfered my domain from godaddy to ipage through registrar and got my nameserves right etc.
I exported my old mysql database from myphp admin and saved it to file and then I imported the same into a blank new database I made at ipage using myphp admin.
I downloaded all the files through ftp from old host and reuploaded them to new host and placed them into subfolder as I already have root occupied with another website.
I made pointers for my domain to the new subfolder
I edited config.php file in ndxzsite/config and replaced host name with that from ipage.

help

kimwawer.com

getoutski / 2014-03-11 18:51:11   

I had same problme with my old website and this is what i got from ipage support service and I decided to start my website from scratch :/

image-share.com/upload/2471/…

arsondpi / 2014-03-11 19:50:42   

How big are your images/media?

getoutski / 2014-03-11 22:42:29   

quite bigger than allowed, now I edited options.php to 800kb and I get message 'database not installed'

though I must notice also that full link kimwawer.com does not show you these errors one needs add to kimwawer.com/k or any other letter so Im wondering does this has something to do with pointers set to subfolder or wtf!? :P hej thanks :)

arsondpi / 2014-03-11 23:08:44   

Get your images/media in normal sizes - do you really need 800Kb? Everything up to 200Kb is fine in my book (if people want detail they should come and see your work in person, as I say )

Do the database connection details in the config.php file, correspond to the ones of your database?

getoutski / 2014-03-11 23:32:45   

on my previous hosting i could safely work with such big images but i'll take your advice in consideration for future uploads

config.php has correct inputs as name and host from ipage 'getoutskime.ipagemysql.com'

I somehow now re-uploaded database again and the site works all of a sudden at the new hosting but only when adding that /letter of choice so

kimwawer.com/…

getoutski / 2014-03-11 23:45:25   

ill try to download all photos and resize to reasonable size and then reupload then at same folder

getoutski / 2014-03-11 23:53:03   

im sorry but ill been trying and i now noticed in the root folder/wawer within indexhibit folder a file called php.ini and i deleted it because it does not come with indexhibit

IT WORKS!
: )

Vaska A / 2014-03-12 01:28:45   

for the record, if you see a php.ini file in your folder don't delete it. ask your host about it.

happy it's working though...

This thread has been closed, thank you.