Installing formats & exhibits

bogbonna / 2014-03-13 19:10:47   

I desperately need help figuring out what I am doing wrong when it comes to installing new formats and exhibits. I've uploaded the files to ndzxsite/plugin & js via Cyberduck and other FTP clients yet nothing happens. I don't understand what I'm missing. I've tried installing iwakami3, galleriffic, visual index section/main, but to no avail.

Essentially, I'm looking for a similar to set up to geordiewood.com

If anyone can help coach me with this I would greatly appreciate it. I've scoured the same question on this forum yet I haven't been able to determine what it is that I am doing so wrong. My site is bradogbonna.com

arsondpi / 2014-03-13 19:22:34   

These are Legacy version formats that won't work with Version 2 sites (or rather their code needs to be updated)
But why do you need these? All are covered by the formats that ship with Indexhibit out of the box (excluding Slideshow beta, which you can download and install yourself)

bogbonna / 2014-03-13 19:51:27   

Essentially I am looking to simply add a few pivotal features to Visual Index (which is almost perfect), like being able to click on a picture to move on to the next one and/or pressing the directional buttons to navigate.

Also, do you have any recommendations as to how I can incorporate something like this: sophieebrard.com/category/archive/ & danielpshea.com/category/… to an Indexhibit site? It is an interesting way of cataloging older projects.

Vaska A / 2014-03-13 20:46:41   

Customization. Start with the Documenta format and see where it takes you...

This thread has been closed, thank you.