login in

jumana / 2014-03-13 20:42:01   

hi there, i'm trying to login to my indexhibit to edit my website, but seem to have forgotten my login and password. what do i do?

arsondpi / 2014-03-13 22:47:18   

Use the Password reset script for "version 0.73 or older" found in the Plugins section on the left.

* if that won't work you may need to reset it manually via phpMyAdmin (search more about this, in the forums search box)

jumana / 2014-03-19 17:04:41   

i'm pretty new with this thing. so i'd appreciate more detailed help!

i'm trying to follow the steps through the plugins section. but i don't know what step one means:
put the reset.php file into your /ndxz-studio/ folder

where do i find my folder if i can't login, and what does it mean to put the "reset.php" file in?

thanks!

arsondpi / 2014-03-19 18:28:20   

It means upload it in the /ndxz-studio/ folder of your server using an ftp application.

jumana / 2014-05-13 16:41:13   

hello again, i have not been able to retrieve my password yet. the person who set up my host does not remember the host location nor the ftp info. it looks like i've reached the dead end. is there any hope for indexhibit's administration to reset my password? if not, i'd like to bring my website down! thanks, jumana.

Vaska A / 2014-05-15 15:58:22   

if you've followed the instructions above you should be just fine. we do not have the ability to reach into your website and change things.

otherwise, just delete your files from the server...delete the database being used...easy uninstall.

This thread has been closed, thank you.