Where can I find #img-container?

miss_debbie / 2014-03-13 23:23:56   

Hi,
maybe you could help me. I've spent hours searching #img_container, and cannot find where is it. (in style. css, in index.php, in the format.php, in the theme....WHERE IS IT!!????)
I have this page: dcnestudio.com.ar/index.php/obras/rodo---expansion-de-vivienda/
I need to move the images of the exhibit 50px to the left in order to allow two social buttons to show. I'm not using text here but if I were It's the same problem.
Using Chrome's "inspect element" it shows something called "textor" and "separator" supposedly in the index.php sheet. I've tried everything and cannot find it . I'm using the columner theme and the horizontal format. I feel confident to edit something like this in the sheets but not more.
If someone more experience can tell me what order overrules the others and where to look for I'm going to be eternally grateful.
Thank you!

P.S. I also need to change the width of the container that is 3100px and cannot find it either.

Vaska A / 2014-03-13 23:42:48   

It's located in the exhibit formats but you would affect change on it via style.css with CSS.

miss_debbie / 2014-03-14 01:12:26   

Vaska! Thank you! I've found it. I've chahged it.
AFTER doing this -shaking with fear to erase something very important that i'm not aware of- went to the format options and my text width was 0. went back undo what I did (undid?) in the format sheet and set it to 50.
all afternoon and was this easy.

Thank you

Vaska A / 2014-03-14 01:33:35   

Just ask us...we're here to give you good advice. ;)

This thread has been closed, thank you.