Update

madhoc / 2014-03-17 10:47:56   

My webhosting server changed and my web page is not working anymore
They told me it is probably because I need a newer version
When I try to look for upgrade the only choice is to pay
Is it alright? Is it the only way to make the site work again? I already paid once and I would like just to make my web page work
Thank you in advance

Vaska A / 2014-03-17 13:19:52   

Thank you for the donation - how many years ago was that?

"not working" doesn't really mean much - what is the problem?

Just like tires on your car, software needs to be updated.

madhoc / 2014-03-28 12:26:45   

Hello again

Thank you for the answer. Not working is this message
madhoc.es/indexhibitv070e/
My server told me is because they updated the php (or something like that)
I am willing to recover my old web page, I will pay the 25ยข, no problem at all, but I would like to know if I can get any help from you if I cant fix it updating.
Thank you very much in advance

madhoc / 2014-03-28 12:31:15   

By the way.
When not working my webhost told me to delete a couple of files (created by mac, thos ._ files) and to change the extension of another two... But didnt solve anything (neither made it worst)
If you think I can fix it updating I will purchase the update right away, I would like to have it working by next week
Thank you again

Vaska A / 2014-03-28 17:44:04   

There could be many things wrong with your site at this point - simply updating software may not work because I think you are having database issues which need to be resolved first.

I rarely fix peoples sites personally (aside from advice in this forum) - that's not part of the fee for the files and because it's not normally necessary (for seven years now).

madhoc / 2014-03-30 19:00:23   

OK

Thank you for the answer.
The web page was perfectly working before they updated the Server, so I guess there should be no problem with the database...
I understand you dont fix the sites, and I thank you very much the help provided.
I am going to try to update and if not I will try another way

Thank you again

This thread has been closed, thank you.