Titles as links

RoseGoddard / 2014-04-06 13:50:04   

I want to make it so that my website title and the exhibit titles are just headings, rather than links. At the moment it sort of functions, but I don't like it aesthetically and especially now that I have disabled the expanding menu plugin.

So, I have checked the forum and thought I had found an answer to my question:

indexhibit.org/forum/thread/19473/

But after doing this it seems to make the whole exhibit disappear rather than making it simply a title. I tried searching again, but noone else seems to have had the same problem...

I assume its something that I am doing wrong, but I can't seem to work it out...

Thanks in advance

Site: rosegoddard.com

RoseGoddard / 2014-04-06 14:00:30   

Also it would probably be worth adding that I don't want the main website title to be a link either...

Is that possible?

Vaska A / 2014-04-06 15:18:39   

You can do that - simply unpublish the section exhibit pages and they will only serve as section titles.

RoseGoddard / 2014-04-08 10:43:07   

Hi,

Yes, I know that solution... as I said I had seen the post about this already.

Either I am doing something wrong (don't think I am) or its not working correctly.

I am going to Index > Section title (in this case 'works') > Edit > Publish 'Off'

Then the whole thing disappears from my site. Feel free to try it yourself...

Vaska A / 2014-04-08 11:03:52   

You need to update your Indexhibit to v2.0.1 - you have 2.0. That was one of the bugs that was fixed in the /ndxzsite/plugin/plugin.index.php file. You only need to update that one file and it will work properly...

RoseGoddard / 2014-04-15 10:19:00   

Ah, ok amazing... How do I do that?

Vaska A / 2014-04-15 11:06:02   

Download the files from our site (same as you did last time) and simply upload ONLY the ndxzstudio folder and then the /ndxzsite/plugin/plugin.index.php file.

On the Help page there is some info about upgrading. Make sure you back up before you do this - we don't want you to lose your site in the process.

This thread has been closed, thank you.