visual index main chronological

adeline / 2014-04-08 14:58:44   

Hello,
I have been trying to find a solution to be able to use the visual index on the main page so the exhibits would appear chronologicaly and not by section.
this is what I get : adelinemai.com
but I would like to have the first image appearing to be the last exhibit I created (under men section)
I hope this make sense,
best,
thank you
Adeline

Vaska A / 2014-04-09 16:12:14   

You want them to show chronological but not according to how they are organized in your index? Can't you simply re-order your exhibits chronologically?

adeline / 2014-04-10 12:52:41   

I mean so the last man exhibit would appear before the women exhibit, then the last women exhibit then the last portrait exhibit, not each section chronlogical but the whole sections mixed together.

Vaska A / 2014-04-11 08:10:29   

It's complicated. You could try customizing the /ndxzstudio/lib/filesourceall.php query but I'm not sure that that would be enough. Otherwise, you would customize the format to have an entirely different query that does exactly what you want.

adeline / 2014-04-15 11:14:05   

ok well I guess im not good enough in code to custumize those!
Thank you Vaska

Vaska A / 2014-04-15 11:33:14   

There is another way to do this, but it's not exactly the same.

You could, on your 'main' page, simply upload a thumbnail from each project, arrange them in the order you want them to be, and add a link in the title space for each. If you have your 'media source' set to 'exhibit' using the link behavior as unlinked - you will more or less get the same effect.

Images won't be clickable though - which is why you added their link to the title space.

This thread has been closed, thank you.