Change Project Thumbnail

nikonowiczd / 2014-04-22 02:00:43   

Hey gang,

I have a website that I am making on an amazon ec2 server:

On the projects page ( 54.213.221.236/index.php/project/ ), the projects are listed. I want the image displayed as the thumbnail for that specific project to be different than the first image in the sequence. Is there a way to do that?

Thanks!

Vaska A / 2014-04-22 08:32:25   

Yes, just upload a cover image for the first image in any project and it will utilize that one...

nikonowiczd / 2014-04-27 15:57:58   

Thanks! I tried that previously, but it didn't seem to work. I deleted the image and reuploaded it and it worked.

So far I have only changed "The Playing Field" (54.213.221.236/index.php/project/the-playing-field/)

Is there a way to make it only apply to the Projects page and not the thumbnails? I basically want to use another image from the sequence as the cover image, but then it shields the first image from the sequence in the thumbnails. I would guess that if that is a possibility, it would be somewhere in the css? If so, do you know where I need to go to do that? I know a decent amount of css, so I think I can figure it out if I know where to look.

Thanks again.

Vaska A / 2014-04-27 16:13:59   

Yes. Make the first of your exhibit whatever you want the thumbnail to be...

Then, make it "inactive" in the asset management window. It will still appear on the Projects page but not in the actual exhibit. This is a little undocumented thing I added to Indexhibit for exactly this scenario.

This thread has been closed, thank you.