Click on Image for the next Image, on Indexhibit 2, Visual Index format.

pamose / 2014-05-17 10:22:03   

Hello. In Indexhibit 2 is it possible in format 'Visual Index' > permalink (slideshow) that (apart from prev/next buttons) clicking on images makes the same effect as if we click on the 'next' button?
I've been searching for hours in the forum but still haven't find a solution, so a little desperate now ;-) (many of the threads are for Indexhibit 1, not for CMS 2) I suppose it should be easy... maybe changing something in the (ndxzsite>css>slideshow.css)?
I'll very happy and grateful if someone could provide any help, thanks :-)

Vaska A / 2014-05-17 18:46:48   

It doesn't do that already?

The actual Slideshow format does that - I think.

pamose / 2014-05-23 06:51:10   

Hello Vaska, and first of all, many thanks for your attention.
No, it doesn't do that, at least not in mine (pablomorata.com)

In new Indexhibit CMS2, there's no, actually, any 'Slideshow format' named/called like that, -as you now better than anyone else ;-) - there is, instead, the 'Visual Index' format, that if you choose 'On click > permalink ' option, it turns -yes- into a slideshow (like the one in the older version) but then images are no clickable for the 'next' function (as nowadays I think intuition suggests it should be) you 'only' can use the 'next' button on the top of the images.

thanks

Nicolaaliasida / 2014-09-16 15:02:39   

I'ld like an answer to this too. This is not in the slideshow format but in the visaul index > permalinks

Vaska A / 2014-09-16 15:19:23   

There is a beta in the forum. I am nearly finished with two new Slideshows (finishing the beta) and a new one that is similar called Slides (which also has thumbnails).

Right now, I'm waiting on wrapping up the work on the base mobile (frontend) for Indexhibit. Super close...

Nicolaaliasida / 2014-10-06 15:11:54   

That would be great, as I'm also looking for this feature...

Vaska A / 2014-10-06 17:46:37   

Yes yes...very close.

Closing this thread because it's as resolved as it's ever going to be. ;)

This thread has been closed, thank you.