Splash plugin doesn't work ;/

Zbyncom / 2014-05-29 22:44:52   

Hi I have just spent half an hour at forcing this plugin to work with my site. It is duplicate for security reasons, but I am disappointed...

What I ve done
Upload plugin.splash.php to plugin folder into ndxzsite/plugin
and splash.php and splash.css to ndxsite/"my theme"

I have already tried custom theme and default theme but no luck...
I simply can't see any working script like splash.php in Page Options ( I select No Show of course)

How it should works properly ?
Can sb send maybe screen how looks that splash (how to choose it)

Zbyncom / 2014-05-29 22:45:20   

My site the3d.gbzl.pl

Vaska A / 2014-05-29 22:53:04   

It's a template for splash.php that you enable in Page Options (Template) for your home/main page.

Zbyncom / 2014-05-30 08:09:49   

right I got it, but despite that I have already installed it (uploaded and turn on default theme with uploaded splash to) there is no new options in Page Options. strange... Is that plugin is 100% checked ?

Vaska A / 2014-05-30 08:35:10   

You enable Template in Admin > Settings.

Zbyncom / 2014-05-30 13:14:57   

Yeah I got it, in Stettings->Website Attributes Template YES :)
OK, but now I have found another problem. Long time ago I want to force indexhibit to have full background site, and now I can't even use background. What should I reupload ? I have already reupload plugins folders, css and js from fresh backup of indexhibit, but background still doesn't work ;/ wrrrr

Vaska A / 2014-05-30 14:08:50   

You can customize the splash.php file to do as you wish.

Zbyncom / 2014-05-30 16:44:41   

Hi, I have some corrupted files in asset folder, I have already re-uploaded it and now it is ok. But I have some problems - i want to png pic on the center of that splash site which will be linked but after I have modified slash.css this pic is on the top of site not on the center ;/
#splash .outer {
    height: 100%; /* for one line basically */
    width: 100%;
    overflow: visible;
    margin: center;
padding: center;
    position: center;
    top: 0; left: 0; bottom: 0; right: 0;

This thread has been closed, thank you.