Iframe and visual index

BS6_Photography / 2014-06-27 08:05:59   

I am trying to use the iframe option along with the section option using visual index for my home page.

I want to have the linked visual index section (on my hompage) iframed to a page with in my site. The link in the top menu works fine, however the visual index section link doesn't, unless I select open in a new window, which is not what I want.

I have tried changing a file as in this post indexhibit.org/forum/thread/15245/

but it still doesn't seem to work. Has anyone experienced anything similar? How would I go about sorting this?

My site jimmyimage.co.uk/home-new/

BS6_Photography / 2014-07-01 22:58:17   

Still cant figure this out......Any advise from anyone?

I have resorted for now, to creating the same page twice, one as the main page and the other for the visual index menu as opposed to iframing.....

Vaska A / 2014-07-02 23:14:38   

I don't understand what you are trying to do here...

BS6_Photography / 2014-07-03 07:16:01   

Hey Vaska, thanks for your response.

Basically I am using the sectional visual index on my home page and trying to use iframe to link one of the visual index sections on to another page on my site, for example, the portrait visual index link on my home page linking to the portrait page with in my menu.....The iframe is not working.

At the moment I have created 2 pages that are the same, a page for when someone clicks on the visual index section, and a duplicate page for the actual page with in my menu.

I will put up another example of what i mean as I had taken it down as was working on a different section.....

BS6_Photography / 2014-07-03 07:20:25   

Oh yeah, link!

jimmyimage.co.uk/…

Clinking on the visual index 'test' section takes you to a blank test page.....

Clinking on 'test' in the actual menu takes to to the ifamed page.

Strangly the iframe option is turned off. Turning it on stops both links from working and selecting open in new window works but is not ideal as could/will annoy users.

BS6_Photography / 2014-07-03 07:21:24   

jimmyimage.co.uk/…

I never understand how to correctly add link on the forum! :)

This thread has been closed, thank you.