why are my menu items doubled?

aaronzak / 2014-08-04 13:36:41   

In order to activate a css style like overlay or slideshow, do I have to set permissions to 775/777 for that particular file in Filezilla, or for the entire css or default folder containing all css files?
I'm also confused about the plugins in this regard: do I have to do something with the slideshow.php plugin in order to activate it? And this on the ftp or in admin settings of indexhibit?
my site: aaron-zak.com

Vaska A / 2014-08-04 15:09:12   

No, they should automatically work. Is there another part to that question - is something not working?

Slideshow, if you have installed it, should be selectable in Exhibit Options...it might have some additional options via Admin > Plugins but not all formats have them.

aaronzak / 2014-08-04 15:42:08   

I've loaded three images to a test exhibit.
In exhibit options these are my on-click options:
grow/permalinks/overlay/unlinked.
When I select Grow, clicking on thumbnails within the exhibit only brings up a preloader wheel overtop the thumbnail.
When I select Overlay, the whole screen goes black.
The Permalink option works, however.
Would slideshow be an additional option I can add to this list somehow?

Vaska A / 2014-08-04 15:44:08   

Search the forum for Slideshow - you need to download the files and install them to your site.

The 'permalinks' option for Visual Index is like Slideshow though...you might give that a try first - maybe it's right for you...

aaronzak / 2014-08-04 17:15:58   

Thanks for your help.

This thread has been closed, thank you.