Empty Folders Uploaded

HPY / 2014-08-16 18:09:13   

Hi,

1. Can't find the Files Folder in the extracted download. I saw this issue in another question where it said just to create a new Files folder with the relevant dimgs and gimgs folders inside. Is it that easy?

2. Also can't find Cache folder, only Cache.php in lib folder which is in ndxzstudio folder. Is that what I need for the permission change?

3. Once I've uploaded everything through FileZilla, all the folders appear empty on the host's CPanel uploader. I also get the 404 message when I try to access the "ndxzstudio/install.php" url.

I've spent all day reading through the excellent forum and tried a few things to no avail... I've also been web chatting with my host, uploading a zipped version and getting them to upload its contents, which also amounted to the same empty folder problem, which made them give up on me!

Really sorry if it's a basic solution, I feel like I'm going insane.

I'm hoping I've tried enough things to warrant my questions..

Many thanks

harryparr-young.com

Vaska A / 2014-08-16 20:27:21   

I just downloaded the files myself and I see the empty folders. If they are not there for you (which is strange) just create the files.

If ALL folders are empty when you upload this is an FTP issue - not something Indexhibit can control. Use a better FTP app because something is not working for you...

This thread has been closed, thank you.