big connexion problem

aureliejacquet / 2014-08-20 17:40:17   

Hello,

I created my website using indexhibit a little over a year now. I have been using it the entire year without any problem.

The fact is I re-installed my computer recently, I did save all my information before but now, I am facing different issues.

My website is still working and I repaid for my domain name with OVH two moths ago.
aureliejacquet.com/

I wanted to connect again today but I am not able to connect on indexhibit.org/ndxzstudio/
I did forget my informations because they were in my firefox preferences which I cannot find back, but when I ask to send an email with all the information, my email address is not found even though I can login perfectly on indexhibit.org

I tried to go to my ftp on cyberduck as I did before but everything is gone due to the formating operation. I did try with Coda without any difference. I am guessing I am not putting the correct information, but I tried using the information from myphp admin sent by OVH (on with I can login perfectly) or the information I use to login on indexhibit.org (which work to). Neither are working when I want to login to my main page.

What should I do ??
My website is accessible but why am I not recognized with cyberduck / Coda nor I am with indexhibit.org/ndxzstudio/ even though I can login on the main page of indexhibit and on myphp.

Thank you very much for your help,

best from France.

aurélie

Vaska A / 2014-08-20 18:25:13   

Your site is accessible from here (not via our site):

aureliejacquet.com/ndxzstudio/

aureliejacquet / 2014-08-21 06:34:01   

Okay, thanks a lot !
It seems pretty odd since yesterday, it was not working at all when I tried to connect on this page, it said "Not Found - the requested url was not found"....

But now it is ! Thank you

This thread has been closed, thank you.